terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2012

P-I-N-K

This post is dedicated to
 my BEST Patrícia Lopes , pink is her favourite colour and she encouraged me to use pink and be more feminine <3
ILY



First Lady, Mamie Eisenhower, who loved and wore pink so much it became known as “Mamie Pink”.

Random People 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic











Dolce Gabbana





Clothes & Accesories :

skirt :



Bags



Versace for H&M


Dolce Gabbana



Shoes

Heidei Klum with Christian Louboutin Heels




Christian Louboutin





Dolce and Gabbana
Brogue shoes





I don't think I will ever get tired of wearing pink.
Emma Bunton


For men :
   Dolce Gabanna


Canali
 Dsquared2


Versace H&M


 My choices 














                                                       click here for the long Skirt :



Cardigan




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário